2 October 2008

Siobhan & Chesney

It seems that Siobhan and Mr. Hawkes have as much chemistry off stage as they do when they are performing. Well apparently her and her costar have hit if off and as Siobhan puts it, "having a right laugh together now." But Chesney explains it in a slightly different and for me, humorous way, "I’m living in digs with my leading lady, Siobhan Dillon. She’s lovely and we’re friends. Kristy doesn’t have any worries or doubts about it."

Living in digs with Siobhan? What a lucky married man with three children...

For the full article:

Siobhan Dillon was seven when Chesney Hawkes rocketed to pop stardom ...

And for the Chesney article:

I think men can have female friends...

1 comment:

David said...

Can I order some of that fairy dust Chesney sprinkles on his wife please?