5 March 2010

4 New Songs!! Including 'Amazing'!























Siobhan posted on facebook yesterday her new myspace which includes a few songs from her album! The songs include her first single 'Amazing', a cover of Bird York's 'In the Deep', and two new songs 'It Hurts' and 'Burnt'. Go check out the songs now here!


I love all the songs!! I like 'Amazing' a lot more now hearing more than just the chorus. Or maybe it was just being able to hear the entire song this time! Haha "In the Deep" is one of my favorite songs soooo hearing Siobhan sing it, well you know! Ahhh she sang it so beautifully, just as beautiful as the original! I wouldn't want that song changed too much so I was really happy with it. 'It Hurts' was great too, reminding me of Shania Twain a bit! 'Burnt' was my favorite though. Not sure what it is about it that makes it stand out from the others. All I can say is it's a new sound? It's refreshing, I've never heard anything like it before. It's beautiful and really touching. She's also gets to show off her voice a bit which is always a good bonus!

Sorry I haven't posted Siobhan on Radio 2 yet or when she appeared on ITV Breakfast, will do soon!

No comments: