13 March 2010

Message from Siobhan!



















Hey Guys and Girls... Thank you so much for all your support, I really do appreciate it. I have been working very very hard over the last few months on my album and obviously in the West End too! One of the things that really keep me motivated is that you guys are so supportive. In emails, msg's and in letters I receive at the theatre... Every thought makes me smile and it's just fantastic to hear all your thoughts and comments... These songs you're hearing on my Myspace page are maybe going on the album... They're work in progress and I want to get as many people's comments as possible either on the page itself or Facebook as I know most of you contact me through that. Add me as your friend and tell me which one's your favourite!!!!!
Thanks again everyone! xxxxxxxxxxxx
Siobhan x

Here's her official myspace page you can listen to her new songs and show your support by commenting on what you think!


Also if you want to join Siobhan's mailing list to get updates right away on her album just go to her Reverbnation page here:


Become a fan while your at it to show your support!! :)

No comments: