4 September 2008

Welcome from Jess

Hello all!

Firstly just to point out that this blog would not exist without me turning David into a Siobhan Fan!

He and I thought it would be a good idea to start a little something for our Maria because she was "Hot, Hot, Hot!" in every sense of John Barrowman's words and I think any fan can agree that she was the songbird in their eyes!

I can't thank David and Andy enough for everything they have done. The Rachel Tucker Appreciation Blog has been so successful it has inspired other Nancy Blogs and even attracted Rachel herself!

For this site I will be following in their footsteps. With updating the blog as best I can, starting with what brought her into the spotlight, How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria? will be covered from head to toe. Following that, her West End debut as Patty Simcox in 'Grease'. To her present production, Barry Manilow's 'Can't Smile Without You' as the beautiful Mandy.

One thing that definitely will not be a problem for me will be pictures, videos, fan art, the LOT! Andy and David can help me with the rest!

It's been almost 2 years since HDYSAPLM? ended, yet I know there are still avid fans out there devoted to our "fashion student from Stafford." They have been amazing supporters all the way through and I'm sure they will continue to be. Hopefully the site can spark more fans as the blog progresses.


So enjoy!

No comments: