29 December 2008

Site Updates













Just to let everyone know because it might go unnoticed, that I have updated the Mp3 and Video section to this present day. I have put up the recording of Can't Smile Without You that gem gave us; regardless of its quality I still have listened to it countless times!


In the video section you will find all the Christmas Special performances that include interviews as well, all parts of Siobhan in Connie's Story, and the Grease performance on Children In Need. All were over a year ago, so Siobhan I think it's about time you return to being in front of the camera, we miss you!


If they're any other video clips or Mp3's that people would like to have such as group performances or behind the scenes stuff please just send me an email, I love them!

No comments: